Founder and Executive Director, Depth Oriented Psychotherapist and Life Coach
I offer a safe, emotionally warm and supportive space for individuals and couples to explore personal issues, and recognize problematic patterns. As a depth oriented psychotherapist and life coach, my goal is to partner with you to formulate new options and solutions to help you meet your personal goals.
I have a broad educational and professional background in clinical social work, depth psychology, cognitive and behavioral science, and soulful healing, all of which inform my approach to counseling and coaching. I employ a unique style in working with the LGBTQ community, multicultural populations, African-Africans and peoples of Africanist ancestry in the diaspora. I also help people to navigate academic challenges, and those seeking personal and professional success.
My treatment approach is personalized, collaborative, non-judgmental and empathetic.
Depending on your need, I may utilize CBT, mindfulness based therapies, acceptance and affirmative therapy, personal authorship, along with psychodynamic, Jungian depth psychotherapy and archetypal psychotherapy treatment modalities to assist in achieving your therapeutic and personal development goals.
If you are ready to live a mindful, fulfilling life call or send us a message to schedule a phone or video consultation or an appointmentcontact now
- Doctoral student of Depth Psychology, Integrative Therapy and Healing Practice, Pacifica Graduate Institute
- Post Masters Certificate in Advanced Clinical Practice, New York University
- Masters degree in Clinical Social Work, Stony Brook University, at State University of New York
- Bachelors of Science in Social Work, York College, of the City University of New York
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, (TF-CBT), Medical University of South Carolina
- Seminar In Field Instruction, (SIFI), Columbia University
- American Psychological Association, NY Chapter
- National Association of Social Workers, NY Chapter
- Licensed Master Social Worker, (LMSW), NY
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- “Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Mindfulness Based Therapy
- Life Coaching
- Depth-Oriented Psychotherapy
- Psychology Today Verified by Psychology Today
I started therapy during a time when I was struggling with a lot of anxiety, which I attributed mostly to a toxic work environment. Andreau helped me work through those issues and understand my role in my experiences with anxiety. After I removed myself from that toxic environment, I continued to wo…Read More
30, Female, Marketing Manager
Initially, I sought therapy because I was going through a really tough time in my marriage. I am dealing with trust issues, unresolved childhood issues and insecurities. What I appreciate about my sessions with Mr. Charles is that he does not judge or make me feel bad about anything that I am thinki…Read More
40, Male, Art Director, Photographer
As a black male, it is the norm for us to not express our feelings or show our emotions. I fell into that category and had terrible results. I would have emotional outburst and verbally hurt people I cared deeply for. I wanted to address my issues and sought help, so I reached out to Andreau. My ses…Read More
32, Male, Senior Accounting Analysis
I’ve received therapy with a couple of therapists within the past 15 years or so, but the sessions didn’t last too long for one reason or another. Last year, however, I decided to make therapy a part of my life and have been fortunate to have connected with Andreau. He encourages me to be myself and…Read More